2010年11月26日星期五

Genting Trip 2days 1 nite



Me, my brother,my cousin, and my aunt were going Genting for spending our holidays.
Before that,
we were making some sushi to there for lunch.






The first day,
we played at the theme park for hours,













I am so dizzy after playing tea cup with my brother.^^

I am not dare to play the 360 degree roller coaster.


COZ i felt too BAD after playing the tea cup....... ><>






The next day,


(in the cable car,like this the most!)






we visited the Strawberry Leisure Farm.


We collected the strawberry ourself,


it's fun.

The only activities that is fun there.

We decided not going Cameron Highlands .
Coz it just same.
except the strawberry i think.
Aunt said Cameron's strawberry is bigger.









That's all.











































没有评论:

发表评论